Welcome to the Nursery Ministry of Grace Bible Church! Our ministry encompasses five classrooms:
- Infants & Crawlers,
- Threes, and
Nursery and Childcare Ministry Mission Statement
At Grace Bible Church, we believe that infancy through preschool is a beneficial time for children to learn foundational truths about God. God’s word is modeled in our prayers, stories, and the way we interact with children on a daily and weekly basis. Their capacity to learn is unending and we use various means to intentionally share God’s love with the children who attend GBC services, small groups, and events.
During your child’s time in the nursery, we hope to communicate these truths:
- God is creator.
- God is love.
- Jesus is our savior.
Checking In Your Child
First time check-in:
A volunteer will assist you by adding your family to our system. We will then take you to the room(s) your child(ren) are assigned to based on age/need.
After initial registration:
Enter the phone number associated with your account to check in your child(ren) on one of the iPad’s provided. Please place the large sticker on your child’s back and keep the small sticker with you as it will need to be shown to the teacher in charge upon pick up.
- Regularly Attend Grace Bible Church and willing to adhere to the doctrinal statement written by the pastors and elders of GBC in teaching. We also want our volunteers to be known within the context of Christian community.
- Communicate with director or supervisors regarding your general interest/best fit in the ministry.
- Consent to a background check. After discussing interest, we require all volunteers to have a background check. We provide the form to process this step.
- Complete MinistrySafe training (videos and a short quiz). This is child safety training.
- Read the nursery handbook thoroughly.